Wednesday 21 March 2007

Walk Again.

hi punkettes...
I went out with the girls again today.Erika and Syafiqah Tahir waited under the void deck for me and we went to Causeway Point cuz I want to settle my Poly fees at OCBC Bank.
Next, we met Kyra and then Safiah along with Soh Hwee and Shiqin. Hey the 3 S! Hahaha. Safiah, Soh Hwee and Shiqin just finished their check-up. Poor Safiah, cuz she had to go through a Hepetitis B injection. Urgh!! Ouch!! I will faint if i got the shot! Yeah, seriously.

Then after that, we decided to go to Woodlands Checkpoint shophouses. Kyra and Erika bought Sweet Talk. Safiah, FINALLY, bought her Adidas perfume. Phew! I wanted to buy mine, but my favourite scent wasn't there. Oh well.

Next we decided to go to Yishun. Took the bus 856. Seriously, I'm getting bus sick just now, cuz the driver was whoa!! so reckless...haiz! Plus the smell of sweaty workers. Double haiz! We thought that the bazaar in Yishun is open. But nope. Haiz. So we decided to walk to Khatib. Hahaha. We walk again. But on the way, we manage to snap a few pictures at Yishun Town Garden.

At Khatib Bazaar, it was quite big. Kyra and I manage to buy sneakers. Yay! Finally, I have a sneaker that i could wear to school. Phew. Kyra bought hers in black, while i bought mine in black and green. Next, i want to find thick shoe laces. Hmm. Where can i find it??

Back home, after shower, mum,bro and I went out to fetch my dad from work by car. Next, we had dinner outside at Mr Teh Tarik at Marsiling. I ate Lorr Mee. Hehe. Lastly, Home! Phew! What a day!!

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment