Saturday 17 March 2007

Biscuits So Chocolatey!

hi punkettes...
well it's about 12.am now, so it's a saturday...so let me tell you about yesterday.
like i said, me n the girls went out to bugis.
Erika n I arrive early at admiralty, waiting for Safiah and Kyra. But the 2 were late, so we went to meet at bugis instead.
Erika and I proceed on to bugis. Then we decided to go to Burlington Square to Shine Korean Supermarket. And we bought the DBSK biscuits!!
i bought Jae Joong's and Junsu's while Erika bought Micky's.
Here the pictures:


The taste is so chocolatey!! So smooth!! I want to buy more!!! Probably the whole band!! Wow!! Next, I'll buy Changmin's and Yunho's.

Then after that, we wait for Kyra and Safiah to arrive at Bugis. After that, we went to eat our lunch at KFC. While eating, i gave the girls their keychains souvenirs. Then shopping time!! Hahaha. We went to Bugis street. We almost got lost in there. Bugis street is like the longest shopping alley ever in S'pore. It has small shops and it's like a bazaar. And the price there are quite cheap. Well, i bought a Puma bag and Kyra too. We bought the same one. It's grey in colour and it's nice! Next we walk around the area.

Then Safiah wanted to go to Mustafa Ctr. I told them it's far, but Erika says its near. Haiz. Well, i kinda forgot where the place is,but i know it's quite far. Yup, I am right. It's far. So we walk to little india and took the Mrt there and alight at Farrer Park. So we walk n walk n walk around that bloody shopping centre. In the end, the perfume that Safiah wants was unavailable. Haiz. My legs are super aching!! But i managed to buy, a earphone for my mp3. Cuz mine was spoilt. Haiz.

Next finally, we went home! Haiz. We couldn't get a seat on the train cuz it was so damn pack. But we managed to have a good laugh today.

that's about it for today,
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment