Saturday 24 March 2007

Thank You!

hi punkettes..
this is my very first entry using my brand new lapop. hahahah.yay!!
first of all i wanna kamsa hamnida to my omma and appa for buying me this laptop for school. omma n appa saranghae! finally, i've done my matriculation process.phew! next, i have to drag ming jie for the freshman camp. Ming Jie asked me first about it, but im not sure. then he said if i go then he will go also. haiz, then today i've signed up for it. Ah jie, this monday u better sign up okay!!??! but i like the camp shirt is Orange. hehehe! i hope size S fits me.

the whole configure process for my laptop is quite complicated. now i have to remember my password, my student Id and stuff.....haiz....oh well. that laptop will stick to me for the rest of my life...muahahaha. gd thing it has wireless network. hehehe. the laptop cost about 1600 which include upgrade of ram and 3 years warranty. hmm..well it's ok. thanks mum n dad!! saranghaeyo! further its 120GB memory. wah....i can flock all my mcfly n dbsk into one comp. and maybe i'll clean all my stuff in this comp. Hahahaha!!

next i have to go to orientation on the 11th, then i will start school at 16th april. haiz. busy year is coming ahead. but i promise i will never be a college drop out, that bloody diploma cert is going to be mine mine mine!!!!!! hahaha.

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment