Saturday 17 March 2007

So Not Cute.

hi punkettes...
I woke late around 12.30pm, I overslept. My alarm clock suppose to ring at 9.30am, but I didn't hear it. Gosh! After eating my lunch, i went online for a while and talk to Kyra for a while. Then at 3pm, I went to Woodlands Regional Library to return my books that are due today.

I did borrow some magazines mostly containing articles of DBSK. I found 3 magazines that has them featured in it. Then I remembered mum had asked me to buy things in the supermarket. So i went to NTUC. In there i check out the biscuits section, well to see whether those DBSK chocolate biscuits were sold there. But nope, it weren't there. I went to search for local celery and spring onion, but nope, only local celery were there. Haiz.

So then i decided to go back home and went to Prime Supermarket instead. There i bought the things that mum had told me to. I bought raw chicken meat, spring onion and local celery. Then went home.

Back at home, I read the 3 mags that I've borrowed. Guess what I've found. Remember the girl, Cheryl that Erika once upset about that Cheryl and Jasper were together. She was featured in Teenage magazine Dec 2006 issue. Well, there's an article about Mr & Ms ITE. Erika once told me that Cheryl won that competition. And yup, in that article there's a picture of Cheryl as Ms ITE. Honestly, she doesn't look cute at all. Blargh!! Ms ITE??!! For god sakes!!! Judging from her pic, she and Jasper, nah...NOT CUTE!! SERIOUSLY!

Another thing that I found is that, while reading DBSK's article in HOT magazine, JaeJoong was once charged for drunk driving. Whoa! Wow! Bad boy huh??!! Hehe. His license was suspended for 100 days. And DBSK have to perform without him for a while, cuz Hero went home to reflect on the incident. The article also state that, fans were afraid that because of Hero's drunk driving, the management would kick him out of the band. If i knew about this earlier, I would be freaking worried too. And there's also rumours about him leaving the band cuz of the same incident. But phew, the rumours were untrue obviously.

Speaking of Hero, i still haven't eat the Hero's biscuit that i bought yesterday. I only ate Xiah's. It's been quite a while I didn't catch up with McFly news. And today, i decided to do so. I've just remembered that yesterday was Red Nose Day!! Red Nose Day for Comic Relief. Haha. Tom was down with a flu for quite sometime, but he's back now. Harry's hair is long, and it's hot! Tom's hair is growing longer. Good! Dougie decided to keep a little bit of facial hair. Nice! Danny's curly hair is getting really long. Erm??!! Trim it Dan!

I'm currently download the video special of them while they were in Uganda for the second time. I can't wait to see it. There's a lot of McFly media that i need to download. Whoa!

That's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment