Monday 26 March 2007

SUJU

hi punkettes..
I've finished watching the first 2 episode of SUJU mini drama that Erika was talking about..
yup, donghae did died in the first episode. he was killed by a ghost...damn..!
then episode 2...the gay scene between donghae and eunhyuk..oh my gosh..reminds me of jaejoong and yunho during the banjun drama dangerous love..hahaha...but i like kyuhyun when he sings the 3 bears song..super cute...hahaha...but he killed erika's fave sungmin...muahahaha..hehehe

Kyra just msg me asking me i can go to bugis street again tomorrow...well i said maybe...cuz i've already promised ming jie that i will go to school with him...maybe i couldn't make it...we'll see about that tmr...if i go to bugis tomorrow...i might have the chance to buy the 3 remaining members of dbsk biscuits which is micky, yunho and changmin...that i can have the complete set of the whole band...yay!! hahaha.

i've talked to ming jie online just now..and he's into guitar..hahaha..cool dude!!! he's buying a electric guitar...and he was shocked that i got a fender stratocaster USA....yup dude, i have it...i share with my bro...but now i use squire and my bro use ibanez rg now...so that guitar we didn't use that often...hehe...good luck on forming a band dude!! hahaha...any help you can always come to me..xD

oh btw, i've change the song to holding back the tears by yours truly, dbsk. this song is taken from their drama Vacation. apart from dead end(a song from five in the black album), this song is currently stuck in my head and once in a while i like to sing this song. yup, i do!

ok that's all for now..
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment