Thursday 29 March 2007

Jaejoong's Necklace

hi punkettes...
yet again, im nuts again. I went to Comics Connection again with Kyra and Erika. Yup i bought more keychains and a crystal sticker.wohoo. You know who I met in Comics Connection, surprisingly it's Rahimah Rahim from Singapore Idol 2. Well i didn't see her, as i was looking forward to choose my dbsk keychains. It was kyra who saw her, she was choosing some posters. Hmm. Then, i saw her picking up a SUJU poster and said to her friend about them, pointing to some of the guys in SUJU. I don't know which, but oh heck. Just hope she's not talking about Donghae. Hahaha.

When she left, Kyra said she saw Rahimah taking one of DBSK's posters. What!!!??? Whoa. Bare in mind Hero and Xiah is mine!! Muahahaha. Hehe. After that, Erika bought her sweet talk and then i bought my necklace. It has a star shape fake diamond pendant. But when I got home, i took out that diamond necklace and replace it with my JaeJoong pendant. Hahaha. Now i have a jaejoong necklace. It's just like what Erika had suggest to me earlier. Now she has a Micky necklace while i have a jaejoong necklace. Well actually i can change either junsu or jaejoong pendant cuz i have 2 of them. Hahaha. One day i can wear jaejoong's pendant then next i can wear junsu's pendant. Yay!!

Speaking of Junsu, i couldn't stop imitating the sound of dolphin. It was all junsu's fault. Grrr..hahahaha!

I watched the suria channel drama called Danielle. It was quite a funny episode. It's the 2nd last episode btw. After seeing that episode makes me wanna write songs again. Well actually it's been months since i stop writting songs. Now, i wanna write songs again. That episode had lift up my spirit to make it big in the music industry one day. Thanks Danielle. Hehe.

Plans for tomorrow, im going out with mum. Yeah. We're going to Marine Parade maybe. Hmm. Mum wanted to buy a recipe book using my MPH vouchers. Then i can wear my jaejoong necklace...hahaha. wohoo!! mind me, im going crazy. Oh btw, i've changed the song again to Dead End also by DBSK/Tohoshinki. It's a japanese song taken from their 2nd album, Five in the black which i am anticipating for it to be released here. This is Max's favourite song in the album, haha, me too!

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment