Thursday 15 March 2007

I'm Back!!!

hi punkettes...
im back from holidays!! phew...so damn tired!
actually im back yesterday, but too lazy to update here...hehehe. sorry!
so let me share about it:

Friday:
I thought we're goin to KL straight on Friday evening but, we went to my Grandma's house in JB instead. We overnight there.

Saturday:
I woke up around 3am. Yup, im so sleep, cuz i slept around 12am after straightening my cuzin's long damn hair. Phew! My phone alarm clock rang at 3am. I got up, went straight to shower. Got dress casually without any make-up on. Cuz damn, it's 3am in the morning! I didn't wear my contacts also, cuz for god sake it's 3am!! Hahaha. I didn't eat breakfast, BUT, i must have my tea!! It's a must!! My love hot tea in the morning! So around 4am we went straight to KL.

I slept the most during the 4 hours journey to KL. Yup, typical me with my beloved mp3. We stop at Ayer Keroh service station for a toilet break. Then proceed on to KL. We arrive in KL about 8am. Then went to my aunt's house( mum youngest sis). We waited for my other aunt (mum's 2nd last sis) to come with her MPV. Meanwhile, i put on my contacts. It's about 8.30 when my aunt arrived with her MPV. We transfer our fully loaded luggages into her MPV. After that, we went for our proper breakfast at her nearby stall. It was delicious. My aunt n uncles called me a 'vacumm cleaner' that day. Cuz i ate the most. Hahaha. My bad! Damn hungry lah!

So we proceed our journey to Kedah in my aunt's MPV. My bro's car was left in the good hands of my aunt( my mum youngest sis) in KL. We took the MPV cuz there's 6 of us. Journey went on, i had the whole back seats all by myself. Muahaha!! Like i said, sleepy head is always sleeping. Hehehe. Stop at Tapah(which in Perak btw) service station for a rest and toilet break. Then it's my bro's turn to drive the MPV. He's definitely excited cuz he loves MPV. Whatever bro! Arrive at Kedah around 3pm, stop for prayers at Gurun mosque. Then proceed to my aunt's house in Alor Setar to give some things for my cuzin's engagement ceremony.

Then, we check into Holiday Villa Hotel in Alor Setar for our nightstay. Phew, what a long journey. It's a 4 star hotel, hmm..cool! The air-cond in the hotel room was freezing, but i like it, i had a good night sleep that day. Eventhough i have to wake up early the next day.

Sunday:
About 11am, me, nadia, my mum and bro went to my cuzin's engagement ceremony while nadia's mum and my aunt went shopping around Alor Setar town. I was unrecognisable again. Haiz. Yeah, my drastic change made my relatives unrecognise me on the spot. Some say, that i'm like a superstar. Blargh!! Then next, the engagement ceremony. Bla bla bla. Take pictures, eat, this n tha. It's already 3pm. So we pick up my 2 aunts at the hotel lobby and proceed to Perlis. It's only about 1hour journey. It wasn't that far.

Arrive at Perlis at about 4pm, met my other relatives(mostly mum's side). All my 2nd cuzins, aunt n uncles, neises n nephews. Bla bla bla. My 2nd aunt suggest to sleep at her place, cuz there's a room empty kindergarden house next door. The house was only occcupied by my 2nd cuzin. But there's a problem, limited amount of water to bath. I was like praying, 'no no no!! please please!! not in there, i dun wanna sleep there!!" But thankfully, mum made preparations. Yay! She already book a hotel nearby. Hahaha. I'm safe. Furthermore, the place was freaking hot. I mean the weather in Perlis as well as Kedah, was scorching hot!! I could die of dehydration man!

So we check into the hotel for 2 nights. Sunday and Monday.Phew! I'm safe. Hahaha.

Monday:
We went to my 2nd Cuzin's wedding ceremony. I put on my make-up straigten up my bloody hair. Haiz. Hehehe. Like i said, bla bla bla, this n that, take pictures. Haiz. Typical. Damnit, i couldn't stand the scorching heat!! My skin is so dry. I can't stand but to drink plain water always. Haiz. Then around noon, we proceed to Padang Besar. Yay!! Padang Besar is one of the borders between Malaysia and Thailand. At this place, you can find the best bargain of goods that you want. It wasn't far, from Perlis to Padang Besar, only 1 hour drive.

It's been a long time I never been there, i've been there twice when im in Sec 3. Not so much have changed, but the price was whoa, quite expensive now. Whoa!!! Well, the place is quite popular. Hmm. I only bought a jacket and some keychains for the girls.

After shopping, then went back to my 2nd Aunt place in Perlis, then we sit sit, talk talk, chat chat and at night, we went back to the hotel for a good rest. Phew!

Tuesday:
It's time to go home!! Yay! Haha. It's been only a few days, and i miss home already. Hehe.
Woke up at 8.15am, then pack my stuff and load in the MPV. Ate breakfast then went to my 2nd Aunt house again to say our goodbyes. Then home, i mean KL first.

We arrive in KL about 5pm. Bro was tired, if not, we're already proceed back home to S'pore. So we overnight in KL. If only DBSK, have a concert on that day, i want to go and meet them. Especially my 2 Kims! Jaejoong and Junsu oppa!! Haha.

Wednesday:
Woke up at 7.30am, got ready, ate breakfast. Transfer our things to the car back. Damn, fully loaded. Hahaha. Then about 9am we proceed home. But first, we stop by Nilai, to see my aunt's (mum 2nd last sis) new house. It is still under construction. But the house was quite nice. Then about 9.45am. Proceed Home!!!

About 3pm, we arrived back at my grandma's house in JB. Then, ate lunch, rest for a while and then at 4.30pm, we went home to S'pore. My gosh, jam at Johor customs man!! Argh!! But i fall asleep during that long damn jam. Then soon as i know it, i'm already back in S'pore and it was 6pm.

So that's my holiday, it was quite fun but tiring. To be honest, if it not because of Padang Besar, i won't bother to go. Not that i dun want to meet my relatives, but haiz. Nvm.
Chat with Erika yesterday and she told me that i was online during my holiday. Hmm. At first i thought who could it be. Then i found that i was my dad. My dad had use my windows account to log in. Haiz. Furthermore, i always had my msn automatic sign in. Hehehe.

This is long, but hey, im just sharing. Hahaha.
My enrolment package has arrived!! My gosh, lots of stuff to prepare. Haiz.
Im meeting the girls tmr, to give their keychains souvenirs.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment