Friday 2 March 2007

O.

hi punkettes...
i just got back from my grandma house in msia. phew! so damn tired, eventhough i fell asleep most of the time at my granny's house. And, i've cut my hair! My head feel quite light, cuz my hair was thick before. Well i had the same hairstyle as i first cut it,yup, the 'bob' style. It's the same as my picture on the left at the navigation bar but it's a bit shorter.

It's a good thing that i've got my mp3 back. Cuz today, I kept on listening to DBSK. Yup, mostly of the 3rd album, "O" Jung.Ban.Hap songs. Like balloon, get me some, "O". And also from the previous album like Tri-Angle, Begin, My Destiny. Oh yeah, i forgot about Choosey Lover. Hehe. I didn't listen to a single mcfly song, nah, maybe 1 or 2. Sorry lads, but hey, while you're busy with the Upclose and Personal Tour, i can concentrate on DBSK for awhile. But you guys are still my no.1 band to me! I'll pay attention to you guys when you promote transylvania. i've still yet to watch your video covering Primal Scream,Rocks song with Charlotte Church. eventhough i've got it, but i'll watch it later aye?

Yesterday, i fell asleep early at 7pm and i woke up at 12am. Mum says that i didn't hear her knocking on my bedroom door. I woke up at 12am and made a cup of hot chocolate and went online to watch more videos that i've missed. I slept at 4.30am last night. Hehehe.

Hmm. Plans for tomorrow, im going to my ex-maths teacher house in Buangkok. we call him ah soong now. hahaha. So we're going to ah soong's house tomorrow along with my ex classmates of 5/1. Oh ya, mum told me that im going to get my application of poly results on 6th March. She said that she heard it from CNA. oh well, it's good then. I can settle all my poly stuff before im going for holiday on the 10th March. So i won't be updating this blog for about 4 days.

Erika told me about Jasper and Cheryl being together. Definitely she's upset. If i know how cheryl was like in person, how she look like etc etc, i would be cursing and swearing like Nana too. Since i don't know cheryl that well, so nothing to curse about. But you've told me how cheryl was like, so im feeling a bit annoyed. But cheer up girl, like i said the only wear to release all these, is to think about your honeys. Like Se7en, Micky YooChun,Wu Zun etc etc. If it's doesn't help, eat chocolate but don't end up like me ok? hahaha. I ate too much chocolate, or maybe you can try ice cream, buy one whole big tub for you only. Damn, guilty pleasure.

Hmm..what else. My online friend, her name is Toni, she loves both mcfly and DBSK, is writting a fanfic about DBSK. Well, i need to use a korean name for the fanfic. So i choose the name Kim Hyun Jae which means, Wise and respect. And i also got to know the meaning of Jae Joong, Respect and Honoured. Cool!! I don't know know how to plot goes, cuz Toni going to write it first then i edit. Hmm, we'll see, maybe if i have time i'll script the fanfic to those DBSK's fans.

so that's about it for today,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika Kim Hyun Jae [One damn freaking long name]

No comments:

Post a Comment