Tuesday 6 March 2007

Republic Poly, Here I Come!

hi punkettes...
well this is rare to me to update early in the morning. My mum woke up in the morning saying that Kyra called. So i called Kyra back, and she asked me to check my poly posting results via telephone. She gave me the number and so i called. IM GOING TO REPUBLIC POLY FOR BUSINESS APPLICATIONS COURSE. Hahahahaha. My gut feeling is true, one of my friend Salihin prediction is also true.

Hmm...Kyra was posted to Temasek Poly. Very far. It's in the east!! Far east! You have to take 2 buses to get there. Anyways her course is Apparel Design (something like that), yup it's fashion design. Wah girl! You dreams are coming true!! Good for ya! Hmm, about the others, Fana went to Singapore Poly and so is Syafiqah. As for Safiah, i still need to know hers, cuz she's asleep right now. Haiz! My gut feeling says she's going to take nursing course at NYP.

Guess what i've found today, a coursemate! Hahahahaha. Talk to Ming Jie online to ask him about his poly posting. He's in the same Poly as me and same course as me! Haiya! Kpo sia you! Hahahahaha. Anyways dude, looking forward to meet ya at the new school!

I told my old friend Hassimah about it. She's currently attending 2nd year in RP. Haiz, Simah. I can't believe I'm going to stuck with you again. You see, Hassimah and i have known each other since Primary 3. We went to the same Primary School, then same Secondary School and now the same Polytechnic. But we're in the different course, but still, the same school!

Well i heard that this poly have no exams but there are tonnes of project work. Hmm. Let's see if i can cope with it. But good thing, everyone in the poly use Laptops! Yippee!!! I can get mine soon!!! If i get mine, definitely the computer space will be flock with all my DBSK stuff. Muahahaha.

About my other friends, hmm..Saleha(Sara) is going to NP for Mechanical Engineering. Wow! About Ace, unsuccessful. Ouch, that's painful to hear that. Dude! Better appeal! Moon is going to RP for Pharmacy(not the exact course name, bt i dunno how to spell that course, it's long!) course. I will get to know about the others soon. Hehehe. I need to email Mdm Farah about it and ask about her new born.

That's about it for now, maybe i'll update more later on. I need to tell Erika about this.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment