Saturday 3 March 2007

Sick

hi punkettes...
damn, im sick, down with a flu. gosh! It started in the morning, early morn, i was sneezing all the time.Then after shower, i got ready to go to Ah Soong's house. Met Kyra under my block and we both went to meet the others at Mac, Admiralty.

When we arrived, saw Calvin there eating his breakfast(according to him, but it's 12pm when we met). We sat and wait, i played with a cat. Then saw the others like xue ling, jung feng, kun wei. Kyra and I waited for Fana. I'm thirsty, so i went to the budget shop to buy a drink and we waited. We got fed-up of waiting, cuz the others are incredibly late. So we decided to go ahead first. Took the train to Yio Chu Kang, met Shiqin and Nur Faezah in the train as well as Jeannie and Lydia along the way. Well, i must say that Lydia look incredibly different, to me she slim down a bit. Seriously, without glasses and the long hair, Lydia you are stunning girl! haha. After that, Kyra,Fana and I took the bus 70 to ah soong's house. We're the first 2 arrive.

Mr soong gave us some drinks, Green Tea!! I love it!! But Kyra and Fana doesn't, I drank most of theirs, cuz they hate that drink. Hahahaha. It's weird though, my family hated that drink too but i like it. Initially i don't like it, but thanks to affa, she made me like that drink. While sipping the drinks and ate some crackers and crisp, we watch the movie the wild. Only the first disc. Why? When i tried to put in the 2nd disc into the player, it won't play. Then tried other cds, it can't be played also. Mr soong tried it too, but it won't work. Hey! It wasn't my fault the thing get faulty. So we watch TV. Switch on to Suria. Hahaha.

So at Mr Soong's house we ate pizzas, chicken wings, there are also otah and nasi lemak. Im really really bloated, in fact, im watching my weight. Even at mr soong's house, I am still sneezing. Darn! Im sick. Im falling sick. Thanks fana to the packet of tissue. Hahahaha. I've used it all.

The 3 of us left early to meet safiah at raffles place because she and kyra wanted to visit the RSAF exhibition at Marina Square. But first, Fana wanted to go and pray at the underground mosque. Then the 4 of us walked to Marina Square, but Fana left for home. If you girls had told me earlier, i should have brought the card for souvenir(err..wrong spelling?) redemption. Then we walked around Marina Square, Safiah wanted to look for clothes. Kyra thinks that the price are expensive, but to me it's reasonable for a place like that. Some are, I agree, expensive but most are reasonable. Damn, i so need to check my account for my pay. Haiz. But then, my mood for shopping was down, all because of my flu! My eyes were so so red. Red like an apple, nah, that's a lie,but my eyes were red. But I managed to go to HMV. Guess what i found! MITO! Yeah, i know it's out but, the price is cheap. It's 47bucks! Rather than $69.90. I wanna buy it soon! And also DBSK'S 3rd album. I don't care, I wanna buy both!

Then all of us decided to go home, met BJ and Afriezal along the way, they are going to see the RSAF exhibit as well. Took the bounce train Marina to home. Kyra and Safiah wanted to go to Kranji to shop at their fave store(as i know), This Fashion. I decided to go home. In the train, we saw this chinese cutie, well Safiah said he smiled. Safiah was flushing red. Hehehe. I fell asleep in the train listening to DBSK in my mp3.

Oh yeah, i decided to change the song in here to "O" because currently that's my fave dance track apart from Tri-Angle. "O" sounds so energetic, so upbeat, it feels like an explosion!! BOOM! Sometimes, when i exercise, mostly dancing in my room, I'll use that song. Wohoo! Hehe. If you're wondering what's Micky YooChun said in the beginning. "YO U-know, let's try some noisy beat!"

That's about it, i need to the flu pills. Haiz.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment